I promised that I would post some information about the PC that I run, and the hardware used to get the screenshots (I was also asked in some previous posts). So here’s the info.
- Intel Core 2 Quad Q8200 2.33GHz
- 4MB L2 Cache LGA 775 95W
- NVidia GeForce 7950 GT x2 (SLI)
- 4GB DDR2 800 SDRAM
- Western Digital Caviar SE 160GB
- 7200 RPM 8MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/s Hard Drive
- Dell 24″ Widescreen Display
I’ll have more info on the motherboard once I get a chance to look it up. Will update this post then.
Hope this helps with anybody looking to make some nice screenshots. In future posts I hope to provide some guidance on how to get the shot that you want, and how to angle yourself in the environment to get it just right.