Well, looks like us Paladins are on a roll now. After being rudely awakened this morning by a not so happy 4 month old, I decided after calming him down that I’d take a quick look at MMO-Champion to see if there were any updates on the paladin changes announced during the Twitter chat. As some may also know, the Beta had a patch yesterday, where several of the new things were to be implemented.
And implemented they were.
Here’s what I found while perusing the site (I’ll stick with Holy for now):
- Healing Hands now has a 1 min cooldown
- Divine Plea is now trained at level 58. Down from 68.
- Light’s Beacon (!) now affects each heal you cast on the target instead of just Holy Light and Holy Shock. Now heals the beacon for 50%. (Down from 100%)
- Holy Wrath no longer scales from attack power and deals 2400 Holy damage divided among all targets within 10 yards.
- Holy Shock now grants a charge of Holy Power.
- Seal of Wisdom is gone.
- Seal of the Pure (!) now seems to have a chance to restore the Paladin’s mana.
- Holy Light is now trained at level 14. Up from 5.
- Divine Light – A large heal that heals a friendly target for 7761.99 to 8648.14. Good for periods of heavy damage. // 30% base mana, 40 yd range, 2.5 sec cast
- Divine Favor now increases your chance to critically hit with your next Word of Glory, Holy Shock, Flash of Light, Holy Light, or Divine Light by 100% / Instant, 1 min cooldown
- Denounce (!)- You have a 50/100% chance when any of your Holy spells get a critical effect to make your next Exorcism spell instant and cost no mana.
- Sacred Cleansing is now Tier 4 Talent. Down from Tier 5.
- Infusion of Light is now a Tier 3 Talent. Down from Tier 4. It now only affects Holy Light. (No longer affects Divine Light)
- Blessed Life is now a Tier 6 Talent. Up form Tier 4.
- Enlightened Judgements is now a Tier 3 Talent. Down from Tier 4.
- Healing Light now affects Words of Glory.
- Tower of Radiance (NYI) *New* (!) - Directly healing the target of your Beacon of Light has a % chance to generate Holy Power.
- Judgements of the Pure is now a Tier 1 talend. Down from Tier 2.
- Sanctified Light now affects Word of Glory and increases critical chance by 6/12%. (Up from 5/10%)
- Speed of Light *New* (!) - Casting Holy Shock grants 5/10/30% spell haste for your next Flash of Light, Holy Light, or Divine Light, and casting Healing Hands grants you 10/20/60% movement speed for 10 sec. Also lowers the cooldown on Healing hands by 10/20/30 sec at all times.
- Clarity of Purpose *New* – Reduces the casting time of your Holy Light and Divine Light spells by 0.1/0.2/0.3 sec.